BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just Black & White?

What I am thankful for:

1. Pens
2. Pink (Hampton) sweater
3. Back Space
4. The D chord
5. The A chord

Today was an all around good day. I woke up at around 9 and went down to breakfast at 9:15. It was rather healthy. I enjoy eating healthy food. After breakfast I ran back up to my and hurried into the shower. I had to haul to get to class and was almost made late because I saw a free gelato or gelado or however you spell it stand. I slowed down and starting walking toward it but then remember I had class. I went to my writing class it was fun. After class I went to my room and studied. After studying I had my lunch. After lunch it was off to political science. Love that class. After political science it was relaxing and studying until dinner. Dinner was good and also very healthy. I am tired and sore. Joy.

Discussion topic: Black and White racism. What about the middle? I am, by definition of skin color, neither white nor black. I am brown! This is rather frustrating. In my race and ethics book by Gallagher it seems the only thing we read about is the oppression of the blacks and the hate of the whites and things of that sort. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is okay or anything of that sort, but I'm sick and tired of this. There is segregation here. I am left out in the talk of racism. My people are indeed oppressed. Statistics show that they are more impoverished and everything. I am extremely frustrated to not hear anything of the Hispanic people, It's all just black and white, what about all the other shades? That my friends...is food for thought.

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios. (correct me?)
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):