BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh so tired.

5 things I'm thankful for.
1. Wrist Wraps
2. Hand Wraps
3. The Gym
4. Empty Fields with Chairs
5. Sorority Girls Finally Leaving the Piano Room

I purposely exhausted myself today so that I would be able to get in bed around this time and go to sleep for a solid few hours. I went to the gym for about an hour, I ran a mile in 7:30. Working towards my 6 minuter. It'll happen! After that I went up and got to work on the punching bag. I love it, I got some wrist/hand wraps so I'm not killing myself anymore. It's so great. Later this evening I went and worked out my lower body. I couldn't do much and am finally feeling extremely sore. After I got my guitar and went around to play. That was fun. I found an empty field with a chair in the center. Destiny? I think so. It was meant to be. I played in there for a while. I walked around my dorm playing more guitar then went downstairs and found the piano room. I'm not that great on the piano but I am in the process of writing a song, it doesn't sound that awful! Anyways, sleep is setting in. GOOD!

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):