BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday...hangover!

Things I'm grateful for:

1. Waking up to texts
2. Waking up to Voicemails
3. Voicemail from Grandma:)
4. Grandma Birthday Cards:):):)
5. Birthday Lovin'

It's not my Birthday officially anymore. But thanks to Khyrie we have the beautiful term called.. Happy Birthday Hangover! You're not really hungover....it's just why celebrate only one day? Thanks Khyrie;)

I am so happy for everyone and everything that was said to me today! I am so grateful for all of you and the love I feel. I felt amazing today. It let me know how many people really do care about me. It's a fantastic feeling!

I talked to a really cute girl today about t-shirts. That was extremely exciting! I love talking to cute girls. Oh I'm too much of a flirt.

Tonight my friends made me brownie cake and had me blow out the candles. It was cute! I love my friends. All my friends. The ones from back home. The ones from my new home. I love you all oh so much!

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):