BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 7, 2009

quick song

Things I'm thankful for:
1. Washer
2. Dryer
3. No lines for Laundry.
4. Crunch Bars
5. Cold Nights

Here's a song in progress. FEEDBACK PLEASE!

sitting all alone tonight, the tv's in the background. I'm playing on my guitar tonight. trying to write something that you'll like. trying to play something you'll enjoy. but, but, but, no matter how hard I try, you, you, you, keep me out.

This is an ode to the girl that I admire so much, this is the ode, this is my ode to the girl who singlehandedly flipped my world upside down. Waaa ohhh ahhh ohh.

Letter after letter. Word after word. page after page. all my words are to no avail. I try to impress you with my frosty eloquence but it leaves me sounds like a babbling baby. you leave me tongue tied.

This is an ode to the girl that I admire so much, this is the ode, this is my ode to the girl who singlehandedly flipped my world upside down. Waa ohhh ahh ohh.

Short, I know. But there it is!

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios. (correct me?)
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):