BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Donation

Five things I'm Thankful for

1. Being an Eagle Scout
2. Being a Scout
3. BSA
4. Cub Scouts
5. Popcorn

This morning I woke up and had breakfast. After having breakfast and studying I decided that it would be fun to go sit somewhere and study. As I was walking out I saw a two very familiar shirts. One shirt was tan and one shirt was blue. The blue shirt was for cub scouts and the tan shirt was for scouts. I walked over and asked what they were doing, they said there were trying to raise money for the local scouting program. I told them I was an Eagle scout and that I would donate but that I'd have to come back. I then went to my room and grabbed my long-board. I long-boarded over to the mail room. I was thoroughly let down about the fact that there was no mail waiting for me...but oh well! Anyways, I left the mail room and went over to the Chase. I deposited my check and withdrew 10 dollars. A five and five ones. I went back and got some popcorn from the scouts. It was by far the best purchase I have made out here. I am grateful for scouts. I am grateful for the fact that I am an Eagle. It was a lot of work but well worth it. It has been very fun.

In further news, I plan on joining College Republicans. Just so y'all know.


I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios. (correct me?)
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):