BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Khyrie

Things I'm Thankful for:
1 The Gregorian chant Kyrie Christe Eleison
2 Mister mister's song
3 The State of New York
4 September 21, 2009
5 KHYRIE TESS PORTER!

1 year and 3 days prior to my birthday one of my best friends was born. Khyrie Tess Porter. Today is her birthday. This is a shout out for you sister. I am so happy you are my sister. You make me smile when others cannot. You make me realize that life needs to be taken less seriously and that I need to relax. You can get me out of the crappiest of moods. I thank you for who and what you are. Khyrie, I love you. You're an amazing sister. Thank you for everything you have done for me.

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):