BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Third Wheel

What I'm thankful for:
1. Jazz Music
2. Grant Park
3. The L
4. My Poncho
5. Direction Givers


Today I went to downtown. I absolutely love Chicago. It is a travel destination for everyone. There is so much to do here. There's ALWAYS something going on. I love that about it here. Anyways, I go downtown today and lo and behold there is a Jazz Festival in Grant Park. Chicago has some killer jazz. It's amazing. I went down with 3 other guys and 1 girl. I was expecting two of my friends to come down, but one thing led to another and they were unable to make it. I was not sitting with my friend and before I realized it I was left with the one girl and one of the guys. Third Wheel. Joy. I bailed. I found my way from Grant Park to State Street and got on the Redline and took off toward Loyola. Yup, I feel accomplished. I love it here. Chicago is amazing. Here are some pictures for you to see.



I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios. (correct me?)
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):