BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 21, 2009

Great Question

5 Things I'm thankful for
1 questions
2 answers
3 extremely difficult questions
4 long thought out mulled over answers
5 my thought process.

I was asked an epic question that I did not know the answer to. You know how I am. If I do not know the answer... I get the answer. The question was, "You believe the trinity to be three separate distinct beings. How does that fall under the category of monotheism."

First off, wow. Great question! Hence the reason he is a Professor of Theology...;)

Feel free to help me in my search for an answer, I have been reading talks for the past hour about this and searching my scriptures. I need sleep. I was planning on going to sleep at midnight but got so caught up in this epic quest that the time flew by. I love the gospel:)

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):