BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fourth Meal!

Mocktail....Shmocktail. The Mocktail party tonight absolutely sucked. It was really really boring. There was nothing to do. No music to dance to. It was ridiculous. I came back to my guitar. I played for a good few hours. It felt amazing. My fingers are very sore. I am learning an epic song. It will make y'all proud.
After sitting in the lounge for awhile some of us decided to go to taco bell...for fourth meal of course. We took the red-line down to Addison which is where Wrigley Field is so all the drunks were there and that's where all the bars are. We went to Taco Bell there. It was hilarious. The drunks were hilarious. P.S. Taco Bells out here have security guards. Well, he was a parole office, so either he's a security guard working two jobs...or he just expects to see all his people at this Taco Bell. I love food. It is so fantastic.

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):