BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 11, 2009

One Minute? Wow.

5 Things I'm Thankful for:

1. Those who gave their lives.
2. Fireman
3. Policeman
4. Those who went up while the others went down.
5. Those who helped on September 11.

It is September 12 2009. However, my day consisted of September 11. Throughout the entire day I had only one minute of silence and remembrance. One minute to pay respects to those that have passed on, to pay tribute to those that died. One minute out of 525,600. This is ridiculous. I disagree with this. It is not okay.



I was downtown today. There was a congregation of people saying that 9/11 was an inside job. Really? Wow. How on earth could you assume that 9/11 was an inside job? That's ridiculous. It has been proven that it was a plane. They claim that some architects say that it's not physically possible for a plane to bring down the towers. Some...not ALL. There will always be radicals. Radicals who will stick to the ideas of the few and not notice the facts that are in front of them. It has been PROVEN that it was due to a plane. It was taken apart and reconstructed. IT WAS A PLANE.


I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios. (correct me?)
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):