BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Very Special Day

Five things I'm thankful for
1. Laura Porter
2. Mami
3. Mom
4. Madresita
5. The most amazing woman on the face of this earth, MOM.

Today I went to sleep at 4-5am(ish) and woke up around 9:30am for church. I--without any thought or anything--got ready. It felt somewhat like an out of body experience. I then went to church and did not get home until 3:30(ish) I undressed and sat down. Sorry sisters, I must sell you out. I was attacked via text. 'JAMES IT'S MOM'S BIRTHDAY', 'DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?', 'DID YOU FORGET?' Of course I did not forget. I had barely sat down and was about to call when bzzz bzzzz phone call. Dad called me, we began to talk. We talked for a while, it was fantastic. I was further textually(if that's not a word...it should be) attacked by my sisters. I know exactly what day today is. Mom, I apologize. It should have been the very first thing I did today, but it wasn't. It was an error on my part. I am so sorry.

September 13th, the birth date of the most remarkable woman I know. My mom is my everything. My mom has been there for me through the thick and the thin. My mom has put up with me when I'm bruised and broken. My mom kept me healthy all the times I've had pneumonia, the flu, or any other variation of sickness I've contracted. Mom, words cannot and will never be capable of telling you how grateful I am for you. Mom, you are amazing. Heavenly Father more than blessed me by allowing me to be your son. I don't deserve someone as remarkable as you. I love you Mom. I love you so much. Bendición!!!


I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):