BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Short n simple

5 things I'm thankful for.

1. POTUS
2. Republicans
3. Democrats
4. Liberals
5. Conservatives

Who would've ever thought it would turn out like this? Who would've thought that this 17 year old boy from Utah would be verbally attacked each and every time for this belief? Who would've thought there would be a lack of respect in this facet of life? Who would've ever thought? I know I sure didn't. I thought I would be questioned because of my standards. I thought people would mock me for the choices I make. I thought I would be given grief about my religion. I was shocked. People are SOO respectful about the choices I make, the standards I have, and most importantly they are so respectful of my faith, my religion, and my beliefs.
The second I state I'm a Republican...It's on like Donkey Kong. People choose to tear me apart cause of this. It's hard. I'm not 100 percent Republican. Do I agree with a lot they have to say? Yes. BUT I also agree with some of what the Democrats say. It just so turns out that I have seemingly more to agree with the Republican Party. Maybe I'll make a new faction. Republicrat. Yes, that will be my party. Thinking of that word, just made my day:)




I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios. (correct me?)
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):