BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Beauty of Pain

I am thankful for:
1. Frozen water.
2. Red Lines
3. Blue Lines
4. Dekes
5. Big ol' hockey hits

Today I tried out for the Loyola University of Chicago Club Hockey Team. Things did not start out well at all. I was not playing my old school physical hockey. Once I got back to my physical play, it went better. That is not to say however that it went great. I honestly am so happy I tried out for the team. I didn't get cut, but I will not be returning to the next try-out tomorrow. I mainly wanted to go just to get back on the ice and do something which I love with all my heart. It is a passion of mine and always will be.
I have been working out quite constantly for the past few weeks. I love it. I unfortunately have not felt the pain of an intense work out. I have tried pushing myself beyond my limits...but it just was not happening for me. Hockey is a beautiful sport. It left me beat up and bruised. I love the pain. I have missed the pain. I am glad I feel pain. I am glad I can feel.

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios. (correct me?)
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):