BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 28, 2009

It's the Way I Was Born!

The color of my skin. It's the way I was born. I am one half American and proud of it. I am one half Ecuadorian and proud of it. I am happy to be who I am. I am happy of the culture I have. I am happy with the color of my skin. I am happy to be me.
People think that because of the color of my skin I must be Hispanic or something of that case. They are only half right. It is an unfortunate case that when people see me they only think I am Hispanic. Looking at my brownness you don't see the whiteness in me. I guess if you want to break it down logically I do have Caucasian phenotypes as well as Hispanic phenotypes but I am unsure as to which is more dominant. Once again, I am so happy to be me. It is lovely. Power to the Zebra's!

This is REALLY short. I am ever so sorry.

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios. (correct me?)
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):