BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Awakenings

The awakenings to life I experience tend to be in the strangest of places. I am sitting here after getting my university ID. I am against a small piece of brick wall on the inside of the building and I am contemplating. What am I doing? I've left. I've gone. Is this the right choice? I feel completely okay about the choice that has been made. I know that it is right. If everyone says that separation makes the heart grow fonder...or stronger? Not entirely sure which. BUT, that's neither here nor there. If the separation is supposedly for the better, why does it have to hurt so much? I mean, honestly, I'm okay. But the pain of seeing those who love and care about me cry that is nearly unbearable. It's like a punch to the gut that is all consuming and repetitive. But I guess this pain is all for the good? I am glad I am here. I am where I belong. I know it to be true. I know it as a fact. I know. But it makes me sad to see pain. Awakenings. The waking of the perception to the feelings of those around. Awakenings. The awakening of the realities of the future. Awakenings. The awakening of the past finally being the past. This is my awakening.

0 Animadvert(s):