BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 19, 2009

What's Wrong With Optimism?

5 things I'm thankful for:
1. Helpful people at stores
2. Liz being my best buy buddy
3. Seeing maserati's downtown
4. Taking pictures of said car
5. Talking to Karley on Skype:)

Quote of the Day:
We are at the very beginning of time for the human race. It is not unreasonable that we grapple with problems. But there are tens of thousands of years in the future. Our responsibility is to do what we can, learn what we can, improve the solutions, and pass them on.
-Richard Feynman

I find it funny that people have a hard time with my optimism. I am a happy person. No, it's not always natural. But I have been on the opposite side of the spectrum I do now what it is like to deal with pessimism and complete sadness. That's not the life for me. That's not the life I choose. So yeah, sometimes my happiness and optimistic display is a little exaggerated but if it is. It's probably because I'm feeling down and need to find joy in the small things. It's not my personality that needs a fixer. It's yours. PEACE!

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.”/>

0 Animadvert(s):