BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Flo Rida, not Florida!

5 Things I'm Thankful For:
1. Free Concerts!
2. Watching Flo Rida for free.
3. Rap....it makes me truly appreciate my taste in music, I can't wait til TRS!!!
4. Realizing my quote of the day stands:)
5. Dancing at Flo Rida!

Quote of the Day:
"You can't spell crap without rap!"
-I first heard it from Dad, but I'm unsure of who originally said it.

Today I went to a concert at school.

(wow, I wrote a good page on this. But unfortunately the computer flaked and I lost everything. it's three a.m.) I'll write about this tomorrow.

--10 minutes later--

Well, I'm having troubles sleeping so I'll just write about it now.

I went to the concert and it was honestly one of the most bittersweet things I have ever been to. I was rude. I shouted insults the whole night. But it was for good reason. I HATE being asked stupid questions. If I am at a show. Why wouldn't I want to hear another one of your songs? Why wouldn't I want to dance? That's obviously why I am there. Don't ask silly questions because if you do, I will reply with an answer you don't want to hear. "Do you wanna hear another song?" to which I reply. NO, Get off the stage and let a real musician up. "Do you want to dance?" No, I don't want to dance because nobody here can dance. These comments of mine went on all night. People around me were laughing...so it's all good! If I was up on stage, of course I would try to get the crowd going and work the crowd and all that jazz...but I would also try to do something motivational. If I were on stage, during the dull moments I would talk about a cause. I would try to raise awareness...That's why rappers aren't as fly as me.

I've decided that I want to be a rapper. They have the easiest job in the world. All they do is get on stage, take their clothes off, sign stuff, and throw it out to the crowd. You don't even have to be able to sing anymore...cough T.I. uses autotune cough... to be a rapper. All I heard tonight was, Yo yo yo, yea, yeah, yeah, uh huh, haha, yo, yeah. It takes quite a bit of musical genius to come up with their lyrics, "yo yo yo, When I say hollywood. you say hollywood." do that every song, at least 10 times and then you've basically got every single one of Hollywood Holt's songs down.

I'm not gonna lie I had a great time tonight. I love music. No matter how crappy it is. If it has a beat and I can dance...trust me. I'll dance. Everyone knows I love to dance...and it's even better when it's flo rida singing about apple bottoms jeans. Remember him Dad? That was the only rap song you'd listen to:) Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur. Yup, that's flo rida. Shawty got low low low low low. I know I'm no shawty, but I a'int afraid to get low low low low low. Dancing is fun. I almost lost my voice from singing along. I was with friends. I had a great night.



Here are the pictures(in video format hope it works:
(this video is silent, feel free to watch at work, at school, wherever you read.)



Here is some video from the night as well.

WARNING: These videos are loud. It's VERY loud. Turn down the volume. Throw up some headphones, put it on mute. Do what you gotta do. You've be warned.
video 1


video 2


video 3



Sorry for all the poor quality. This was all done on my phone.

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):