BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Universe Agrees

Five Things I'm thankful for:
1. Those days you feel the universe is agreeing with you.
2. Homegrown by Kings of Leon
3. Theology class not happening-->Canceled Class
4. My Alive twloha shirt.
5. My indestructible brown bracelet.

Today I woke up much earlier then originally anticipated. I was up by around 6:30. I first decided that I would go out and watch the sun rise. As I got dressed and got outside I realized that it was cloudy outside so I went straight to the gym. I ran three miles in about half an hour. After the gym I went to my room and read my scriptures. After reading my scriptures I went to eat breakfast. For breakfast I had 2 glasses of apple juice, 2 hard-boiled eggs, and 1 medium slice of banana bread. The banana bread was nowhere near as good as Khyrie's and just fyi I would like to consume copious amounts of that among other foods upon my arrival come November. While I was eating breakfast and after eating breakfast I read for my Theology class. After reading I went and showered. After showering. I got dressed and went to class and was greeted my a handful of peers standing outside saying class was canceled. I am now at the IC doing homework. I just thought I'd write a quick blog. I really needed this time to do some homework and it was given to me. I love the days when the universe agrees with your schedule. I am oh so happy. I love life:)


I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

1 Animadvert(s):

Brissa said...

If by 'Homegrown' you mean 'Fans' then yes..you're right. GREAT song.


Also..I love those days.