BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 30, 2009

I get sick at the right times...

5 things I'm thankful for
1. Cleaning my room.
2. Canada dry ginger ale
3. refilling a bottle of canada dry ginger ale with 7up
4. Knowing how to get better when i'm sick and shoving it in your face...sickness.
5. Realizing I get to go to a dope concert later today:)

Quote of the Day:
Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one's own person is its ultimate reward.
Patricia Sampson

I am really tired. I cleaned and did some laundry today. It makes me pretty happy. I am sick. I am tired. I am getting over my sickness though. That's a good thing. I get to see Forever the Sickest Kids, The Rocket Summer, Sing It Loud, My Favorite Highway, and Vita today! I'm really excited. I get to go to the House of Blues. I'm pretty sure that that was a goal on my bucket list. I hope it was. I can't wait to accomplish it. It'll be epic.

Love you all:)
I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.”/>

0 Animadvert(s):