BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 31, 2009

HOLY WOW! I AM IN AWE!!!!

5 things i'm thankful for:)
1. The Rocket Summer in concert at HOB Chicago
2. Forever the Sickest Kids in concert at HOB Chicago
3. My Favorite Highway in concert at HOB Chicago
4. Sing it Loud in concert at HOB Chicago
5. Vita in concert at HOB Chicago and being so epic! I love you Vita!

Quote of the day:
Nothing's bigger than love!
-My Favorite Highway

So today, WOW.
That basically sums it up.
I went to the House of Blue in Chicago for an absolutely amazing line up. Good news Utah TRS fans. Bryce DID NOT say, you guys are my favorite or you guys are the best or I love coming here. He really does love Utah:) haha, he's epic no matter where he does his shows. That's for sure. Anyways, I didn't get up to the front. I didn't even try. Didn't have the energy. Anyways, I stayed in the back. There was this ridiculously attractive girl in a cop outfit. I wanted to talk to her...but I was much too shy. When Bryce played he left the stage and went to the back on this little platform. He sang right at me. He stood right next to me. HE GAVE ME HIS PICK!!!! WOOT WOOT. I loved the show and took pictures and video via phone (cameras are not allowed. idiotic. I know) At the end of the show I went to look for my friends and to my surprise Vita was in the back!!! I think she is so absolutely ridiculously gorgeous. Like WOW. She was down to her last poster and I was far from the front of the line, she looked up, looked at me, we stared at each other and she said, "would you like a poster!?" I smiled and said, "of course!" She signed a poster for me wrote VITA XOX and gave it to me. It was her LAST poster folks. I think it's love. It's DESTINY! Anyways, the shoe was fantastic but I missed Club Sound. OH, HOB has a springboard floor, so when the crowd gets bouncin, you really get bouncin. It was a trip! OH, I loved the show!! It was amazing!. Oh yeah, mosh pits are better in Utah. I worked a few kids. haha!

p.s. TRS has a new bassist and drummer. Just sayin.
Also, TRS has a new banner.
ALSO, TRS has 6 lamps they put up that say, hurt, restoration, faith, hope, failure, triumph.
ALSO, TRS has 2 keyboards.
also, Bryce opened with his loop.
Also, Sing It Loud had a band member fall off stage! haha
Also, TRS dressed up like the Blues Brothers.

Here is a montage of all the pictures. It has Do You Feel playing as it goes.
you've been warned.




Video of the concert to come:)

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):