BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 2, 2009

Mmm, Exhaustion.

5 things I'm thankful for
1. The feeling you get after leaving an exam and realize it's the weekend
2. Realizing it's more than just a regular weekend
3. Realizing it's finally fall break
4. Realizing there's not school for a while
5. REALIZING I GET TO SEE DAD ON MONDAY!!!

A, I am extremely tired.
B, I feel confident on my exams
C, I am very exhausted.
D, I am going to go to bed...early.
E, Thank you for reading my Blog
F, Everyone is gone because it's fall break
G, it's almost as empty as parent's weekend.
H, I had soup today
I, It was really good soup.
J, I thought I might be getting sick.
K, So I popped vitamin C like mad...and ate soup.
L, I really like soup.
M, I miss Mom's soup.
N, I might even eat it on a hot summers day.
O, Maybe not.
P, But it is that good.
Q, I really enjoy funny movies.
R, Cute girls intimidate me.
S, ...Again.
T, I got scared of cute girls.
U, ...Again.
V, My phone keeps randomly shutting off.
W, I am backing up my contact list to Microsoft Excel.
X, Manually :(
Y, It is slow and I realize I might have inputted numbers wrong. Dyslexia?
Z, zzzzz I'm asleep.

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):