BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Sad Thought.

1. My ridiculous train of thought when I am doing homework
2. People "helping" me write my history essay.
3. Mixing it up when it comes to my history essay.
4. Energy to stay awake and complete my history essay.
5. Sleeping after writing a long thesis.

Quote of the Day:

"Behind every successful man is a surprised woman."
- Maryon Pearson

This quote is just funny.

Okay, so as I was doing my homework my train of thought began jumping from thing to thing. I thought about people who are confined to a wheelchair during a fire alarm. If you are not on the first floor, how do you get out? There is no ramp that will take you from whatever floor you are on the the very bottom? You cannot get on the elevator because that is one of the number one no no's during a fire. I read the fire post on the door and it says that you should assist the person with evacuation or immediately let authorities know so that they can assist them. The one problem here at Simpson hall is, we have had multiple fire alarms(we have to treat them each as real fire alarms because there are no fire drills here)and the firemen do not show. This leaves me concerned about the disabled. Just saying.

I am worried that there will not be assistance in time. I need to finish this essay up and then go to sleep. Maybe I'll post my essay as a blog for y'all to read tomorrow. Until then. Peace.


I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):