BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 26, 2009

No way...she's not sixteen, you lie!

5 things I'm grateful for:
1. My little sister.
2. My baby sister.
3. My younger sister.
4. My youngest sibling.
5. ASHLEY MICHELLE PORTER!

Quote of the Day:
A sister[Ashley] is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit,
a golden thread to the meaning of life.
~ Isadora James

My baby sister is...sixteen years old today. October 27th is her day. I can barely believe it. Ashley! You were supposed to stay my baby sister forever! Ashley, I am so happy that you're my sister. I know that I can turn to you. You're always there and whenever I'm having a rough time you do something sweet to help me. I miss being home and I miss being with you. It’s ridiculous in my eyes that you are already 16. I’m okay with you being 16 as long as you don’t go out on any dates…or drive.

Ashley, I love you so much. When I get home in December I want to take you out on a date. Just you and me, and we’ll go somewhere nice. I want you to know that I will ALWAYS be here for you. I am your big brother and will always have your back. I hope you know that you can talk to me about anything and everything and I’ll be there to help you and do anything and everything in my power to help you. If it came to it I would raise heaven and hell for you Ashley. I love you so much. Words fail express the way I feel. I love you with all my heart. I am so grateful that God has blessed me with such an amazing little sister and more importantly I am so grateful for having God bless me with my best friend. I love you Ashley.

P.S. NO DATING!!!

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.”/>

0 Animadvert(s):