BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Rogers Park Halloween

5 things I'm thankful for:
1. Hershey's factory hats.
2. Staying up til 5a.m. decorating for Halloween.
3. Going downtown and going to the Hershey store.
4. Bad acting in scary movies.
5. Uploading pictures!

Quote of the Day:
To know the road ahead ask those coming back.
-Chinese Proverb

A picture is worth a thousand words. So, basically I'm writing a plethora of thousands of words:)

The first pictures are of the decoration in my dorm hall. We won the competition for the best hall. We now get a beanbag in our lounge.Basically everything you see is drawn of done by kids on my floor. Amazing eh? YES! The next pictures are of going downtown. We went to the Hershey store. It was delicious. But it was also absolutely awful. I ate too much. It was painful. Haha. Anyways, Enjoy!

(the video isn't working I will try to post it up ASAP)

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת

0 Animadvert(s):