BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Song by Bryce

5 things i'm thankful for
1. staying up all night for english
2. listening to new TRS music while doing so.
3. thinking of beautiful music to come quite soon.
4. the amazing lyics of you gotta believe
5. talent in that song alone that inspires me to want to do more.

Quote of the Day:

Bryce Avary's newest released record, from his coming EP, You Gotta Believe, to be released on October 27, 2009.

Lyrics:

Sir, excuse my rudeness
But I believe that I know something
That you don't because you are talking down to me
Like you think I'm a nothing
And I won't allow it, this pompous prowess
Though I respect you, even through the prejudice
You're blind leading blind, its not hard to see.

You gotta believe, oh yeah, don't fear, don't break it, you gotta be free
I hope your blinded eyes will see.

You can ask me anything,
I may not know the answer to everything
No I won't, and all I can do is speak from the heart, a valiant sentiment
And although you're clever with your endeavor
Try to prove me wrong I will remember
You're blind leading blind, its not hard to see, yeah.

You gotta believe, oh yeah, don't fear dont break it, you gotta be free
I hope your blinded eyes will see
You gotta believe, dont fear dont break it, you gotta be free
I hope your blinded eyes will see, yeah.

Whatever the cost, whatever I lost,
Whatever I gained, whatever I fought,
I knew was a test and I am the furthest from what you think and it is worth it.

You gotta believe, oh, alright, don't fear don't break it you gotta be free
I hope your blinded eyes will see
You gotta believe, yeah don't fear, dont break it, you gotta be free
You gotta believe, don't don't let them hold you down,

Come on, come on, sing it
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
Yeah, oh it hurt my eyes to see.

You gotta believe.

THANK YOU BRYCE!!!!!


I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.”/>

1 Animadvert(s):

lex said...

i'm sooooo stoked.
so. stoked.
stooooooooooooooked.
for the 27th.
anddddddd for my james.
to come.
hooooooooooooooome. :)