BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Thing....

Five Things I'm Thankful For:
1. Friends who introduce me to new quotes
2. People who say amazing things
3. The ability to quote someone
4. Attack Attack!
5. Good remixes of songs.

Quote of the Day:
"Words- so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them."
-Nathaniel Hawthorne

I am currently on Facebook talking to Kelsey Steed. Kelsey is one of my best friends. If you noticed, in one of the past blogs I said I was thankful for Kelsey. She recently sent me a message via Facebook Chat that read, "Words- so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them."
-Nathaniel Hawthorne

I am constantly exposed to new and epic quotes. This is my quote of the day. If I have something impact me I will add have it be my quote of the day. It will go under the things I am thankful for. I hope this is a good tradition I am starting. Look for them:)

0 Animadvert(s):