BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This Outline Won't Write Itself.

5 things I'm thankful for:
1. Funny prank calls.
2. The relief of finishing my history paper.
3. Taco Salads from the Rambler room.
4. Letters from Elder Gregory Sanchez!
5. The ease of looking up information on the internet.

Quote of the Day:
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. Oh the places you'll go.
- Dr Seuss

I need to finish up my draft and outline. I need to do this by tomorrow morning. It will not complete itself. I need to write. I am very sorry. I will write a good blog soon.

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.

0 Animadvert(s):