BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

unrequited

5 things I'm thankful for:
1. Sleeping all day.
2. Maroon VHS jacket
3. Canada Dry
4. Getting to sleep REALLY early.
5. Getting to sleep early 2 nights in a row.

Quote of the day:
I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an escalator temporarily out of order sign, only an escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience.
Mitch Hedberg

Today I have a fascination with the word unrequited. Something about it is absolutely brightening my day. I will most likely write a song about it in the near future. Anyways, I need my my sleep. Peace out y'all.

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.”/>

0 Animadvert(s):