BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 20, 2009

It's another stressful day

5 things i'm thankful for
1. Getting stressed out to come home!
2. Oh ya know, countin down the days!
3. Letting you [family] know i'm going black friday shoppin with some ladies:)
4. The fact that I'm trippin balls like mad to come home!
5. Talking to Bola today:)

Quote of the Day:
A taste for irony has kept more hearts from breaking than a sense of humor, for it takes irony to appreciate the joke which is on oneself.

Jessamyn West

I need a stress reliever tonight.I am going to conquer the baja challenge at taco bell. I am excited. You chug an xl baja blast all it once. I am so stoked. It's going to be epic. I'm going to puke. But I'll get some taco bell. That's always worth it. I love taco bell. Oh yeah. I'm so stoked. woot woot. I am really stressing out to come home. I don't think American Airlines allows you to take instruments on planes. I can't check my guitars. That's scary. I found out that the 3rd bag costs A LOT. I don't even have my third bag with me yet. this is BAD. oh boy.
I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.”/>

0 Animadvert(s):