BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

second blog of the day

5 more things i'm thankful for:
1. multiple blogs in one day
2. taco bells on saturday nights
3. getting to sleep after taco bell
4. dr. pepper after taco bell
5. writing this blog about taco bell

Today was an amazing night. It was most definitely a pick me up. I went to taco bell with friends this morning. It was absolutely fantastic. I love taco bell. I was able to enjoy two burritos and a chalupa. I LOVE chalupas. They taste so good. I am really grateful for delicious food. I enjoy the fact that taco bell has a fourth meal whereas other places do not stay open that late. I was excited for McDonald’s either tonight or last night but I was unfortunately informed that they stay open to a measly 11pm. It was quite silly of them. I disagree with their lack of proper hours. Dr. Pepper is a really fantastic drink that I enjoy. I do not drink soda, or pop, or soda-pop, or whatever you choose to call it, very often because I believe it is bad for you. I do not like it. Tonight I bought some Dr. Pepper from the vending machine. It satisfied me. It put a smile on my face. I am rather tired at the moment. My eyes are shutting. But that’s okay I’ll write a little bit more. I love drinking fantastic liquids. I like water. I like lamp. Brick Tamland is a funny character. I love writing more than one blogs in one day. I love the fact that I am going to be coming home in 9 days. That makes me so excited! I am finally under double digits. Woot woot. I can’t wait to see and hang out with everyone. Okay, I think that I have written enough for the day. Sleepy time for James!

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.”/>

0 Animadvert(s):