BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I've got a big day ahead of me.

5 things I am thankful for
1. My ward activity tomorrow!
2. Playing basketball and being absolutely terrible:)
3. Being home in 10 days!!!! that's fast!
4. Getting my ticket for New Moon!
5. Darlin' by Between the trees:)

Quote of the Day:
I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.
E. V. Lucas

I am rather tired today and have to wake up in 6 hours for my ward activity. I'm going to be playing football and then having a Thanksgiving Dinner, I'm excited. I'm really hungry right now....so I can't wait! Anyways, I am listening to Between the Trees right now and I absolutely love their music. It's fantastic. Peace out y'all. love ya.

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.”/>

0 Animadvert(s):