BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

Mmm Free Sushi:)

5 Things I'm thankful for
1. Free Sushi
2. Free Sushi In Simpson Hall
3. Three Free Flavors of Sushi
4. Getting ready for Utah State.
5. Oh ya know...COMING TO UTAH IN 1 WEEK. 7 DAYS. WORD FOOLS!

I really enjoy sushi. I am going to take people back home out to get sushi. It's just so good. It's part of the daily diet for a lot of people here. There are a lot of sushi joints that I have yet to hit up. I will most definitely change that. I talked to USU and so far so good. I am doing a lot more shmoozing and such with USU the I ever did with Loyola. I know how it's like. I know what to do. I hope that I can work everything out in time. I am very anxious. I GET HOME IN SEVEN DAYS PEOPLE!!! this is a party and a freaking half. I am so stoked. I really can't wait. Anyways, it's time for me to sleep. Goooooodnight:)

I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.”/>

1 Animadvert(s):

headphone handicap. said...

Loving sushi. Where's your favorite spot?