BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Product of Enviornment.

5 things I'm thankful for:
1. Blisters on my toes from basketball.
2. Knowing that eventually my blisters will turn into callouses.
3. Having Cami give me some epic insight that disagrees with redlining:)
4. Waiting for the response from an email to my Professor concerning some new information I learned today:)
5. Playing basketball with friends!

Quote of the day:
Whatever you are, be a good one.
Abraham Lincoln

I played basketball with some friends today. I really enjoyed it. I love playing basketball. It's fun! I am getting blisters on my toes because of my shoes. Still breaking in...ugh. But oh well, I really like um!

Today I received comments from Cami concerning my I conquered you English paper blog. It was some amazing insight and I highly recommend that you all read what she had to say. I shared that information with my Professor and now cannot wait to hear what he has to say. I am thoroughly stoked.

Anyways, it's getting late. I am getting tired.

OH YEAH! TRS will be playing at USU on February 12, 2010. It's almost as if the world is smiling at me for wanting to go there:)

I'm going to bed now. Night:)
I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.”/>

1 Animadvert(s):

James Porter said...

Yes, haha.
I'm stuck in a college that is oh so liberal and everything is about oppression and when I bring up the other side ALL my arguments get shot down with their same basic argument. I want ALL the facts, not just the half that makes their side look more appealing. I see where they're coming from, I see that they're are problems but it's much to extremist here. Seeing the extremes of both sides (remember I saw the other side of the spectrum growing up in Utah) helps me find the moderation I need and helps me remain in the center. I love all that you show me because it is exactly what I need. Thanks so much Cami!!