BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 14, 2009

random writing.

5 things i'm thankful for
1. Flag football
2. scraped knees
3. exhaustion
4. sleep after flag football
5. home in 9 days!

Quote of the day:
It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener.
Ayn Rand [Atlas Shrugged]

Today I decided to do a free write. It is on my bucket list to write a book or a novel. Can't remember which. Anyways, the more I write the better I get. Unfortunately this writing is atrocious. But hey, at least it's a start. Gotta start somewhere. Optimism is everything. OPTIMUS PRIME! TRAAAAANSFORRRRMERS! I started writing optimism and thought of optimus. I love Transformers.

It was another awful night spent in Yokohama Japan for Piotr Sobczak As the rain came billowing down Piotr thought to himself, “Again? I said I would never do this again, but here I am. No time to complain, time to get down to business.” All his clients knew Piotr as the polish pipe. To be on his bad side was a terrifying ordeal. That’s precisely why he was in such high demand. He was six foot even. Although he did not look it, Piotr was built of iron. His muscles honed from years of business. In lemans terms, Piotr was a beast.

You have ten seconds to comply or I detonate the c4 strapped around your stomach and all that will be left of you will be the miniscule pieces of you that are not consumed by the fire once we torch this place. Nobody will remember Piotr Sobczak. Not looking so tough anymore are we Mr. Polish Pipe, huh? You screwed with the wrong people, you crossed a line and now, I get the pleasure of making things right. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, Sobczak, do you think I’m kidding? Do you think this is a joke? I’M NOT PLAYING AROUND, TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW OR I WILL KILL YOU, two, one, Piotr, you’re dead. Click, boom.



I love you all, goodbye.
Mi amor a todos, adios.
אני אוהב אותך כל, סלאמאת.”/>

0 Animadvert(s):